Quoted: "You're so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are." - John Green in The Fault in our Stars.
|For some reason, this picture just screams summer to me.|
I am aching for summer right now, so I decided to compile this list of things I hope to accomplish this summer:
1. Spend less time on the internet.
2. Blog more. (Ok, I know this sounds contradictory to the first one, but the amount of time I spend on Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest is ridiculous. That's what I mainly want to cut back on: pointless, mindless web surfing.)
3. Read, and especially these books:
- Les Miserables (yes, all 1488 pages of unabridged verbiage. I figure if I'm gonna do this, I should do it right).
- The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Between Shades of Gray
- Agnes Grey
- And more that I will not list and frankly have not even decided yet.
5. Learn how to use the manual settings on the camera that I will be getting (I suppose this goes hand in hand with number four).
6. Spend more time outside. And hey, if I happen to get tanner in the process, I won't be complaining.
And I guess that's it. For now, anyway. If I come up with any additions, I may have to do a part two post or something.
Do you have any goals for this summer?