Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Summer To-Do List.

Stuck in my head: "You Love Me Anyway" by the Sidewalk Prophets
Quoted: "You're so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are." - John Green in The Fault in our Stars.

For some reason, this picture just screams summer to me.

I am aching for summer right now, so I decided to compile this list of things I hope to accomplish this summer:
1. Spend less time on the internet.
2. Blog more. (Ok, I know this sounds contradictory to the first one, but the amount of time I spend on Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest is ridiculous. That's what I mainly want to cut back on: pointless, mindless web surfing.)
3. Read, and especially these books:
  • Les Miserables (yes, all 1488 pages of unabridged verbiage. I figure if I'm gonna do this, I should do it right).
  • The Hobbit  and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. 
  • Between Shades of Gray
  • Agnes Grey
  • And more that I will not list and frankly have not even decided yet.
4. Work on my photography (It's only a hobby, but I really enjoy it and would like to improve).
5. Learn how to use the manual settings on the camera that I will be getting (I suppose this goes hand in hand with number four).
6. Spend more time outside. And hey, if I happen to get tanner in the process, I won't be complaining.


And I guess that's it. For now, anyway. If I come up with any additions, I may have to do a part two post or something.
Do you have any goals for this summer?
♥♥Kristin

2 comments:

  1. I would really like to spend less time on the computer too. And I REALLY hope that I will get a camera for my birthday, since it is at the beginning of summer, so my goal will be to learn how to set my own setting on my camera. And BTW, I LOVE that song by sidewalk prophets ♥

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of their songs, Sidewalk Prophets are one of my favorite bands right now. I hope you accomplish your summer goals :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.