If you want to watch it, the first season is on Netflix and you can find all of the episodes (seasons 1 and 2) here. Don't say I didn't warn you if you find yourself watching one episode after another and neglecting to sleep or eat. And now, I leave you with...
6 Signs That You Watch Too Much Once Upon a Time (which may or may not apply to me):
1. You've started calling people "dearie" like Rumplestiltskin does
2. You've begun to wonder which fairy tale character the people around you are
3. You pretend you ARE a fairy tale character
4. You want to visit the woods in Maine because they look so beautiful
5. You begin to refer to bad things happening as "curses" even though you know that they don't exist and you believe that True Love's Kiss is really the cure for anything
And finally 6. You watch the show when you should be doing more important things like homework (on second thought, maybe I shouldn't encourage you to watch it)