Friday, May 4, 2012

SummerSummerSummerSummer

So now I'm writing two posts in a day after writing nothing for an entire week. I feel like such a paradox. This post is just because in the past few hours I have felt an intense longing for summer, and I need to get some of that out. This is what I want rightnow:
And, besides that, flipflops, cutoffs, sunshine, campfires, free time, long days and starry nights, popsicles, thunderstorms (when I'm not trying to sleep thankyouverymuch), picnics and hiking. Summer also means that I will finally have graduated. I'll be off to college come fall and that is terribly frightening and wonderfully exciting all at the same time.
This is one of those weird days where I'm nostalgic for the future, longing for a past that hasn't happened yet. Life is lovely. I know that's a terribly overused phrase and I try to avoid cliche at all cost, but that's just my mood right now. I thought I might share it with you.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.