1. Going to sleep on a Friday night and knowing that you have a three day weekend ahead of you
2. Finding out that your best friend just got a job where you work
3. The end of the last full week of high school - ever
4. Slowly learning how to use your new camera
5. Having a stack of books waiting to be read in the summer, when you will finally have free time
Okay, I know it's late, but it's still technically Friday and I didn't do a friday five last week, so I didn't want to skip it two weeks in a row.