Friday, July 6, 2012

Photography Challenge // Day 1


Today's two challenges are (1) a self portrait with ten facts about yourself and (2) clouds.
A self portrait of sorts:
This one's just my feet. I was swinging, so the blurriness is explainable. Now, ten facts. This could be challenging:
1. Flip-flops are my favorite footwear (followed closely by moccasins. If I could wear flip-flops all summer and moccasins all winter I'd be in heaven.)
2. I'm told I eat surprisingly much for my size.
3. I hate cicadas. They're just creepy.
4. I hate the color purple.
5. I love roller coasters, but I'm not a fan of the ferris wheel. Go figure.
6. My favorite movie (at the moment) is Pride and Prejudice (2005 version I think) and I love period dramas in general.
7. I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird  for the first time. I know, shame shame, I can't believe I've never read it before! It's a staple at some point in most people's high school english careers. I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm looking for suggestions for some other good classics if you have any!
8. My summer to-do list is coming along nicely.
9. My handwriting changes according to my mood.
10.I find it difficult to come up with ten original facts about myself that you haven't heard before! (I may have even mentioned a few before.)

Part two, clouds:
Unfortunately, there weren't really any clouds to photograph today and I didn't want to put off starting the challenge another day just because of weather, so here is a picture of a "cloud" of fire. (and yes, it's corny. Just go with it.)
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.