Friday, February 1, 2013

Oh, Hey February!

via
Well, it's that time of year again. February is always when I start to get the blahs. It always feels like winter has overstayed its welcome, and there are just enough of warm days to tantalize me. It makes me yearn for spring. Here's some of what this month holds:
-Watching the Super Bowl on Sunday with some friends and a certain someone (but more on that later)
-Doing my observations in a preschool and an elementary school for my Arts and Play class. Little kids never fail to make me smile.
-A few warm days (hopefully) (and by warm, I mean above freezing. 40s would be nice.)
-Finishing up the Percy Jackson books
-More adventures with my friends (always)

What does February hold for you?
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.