Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Happy Post

You may remember this letter, or this snippet, or the part of my new years post in which I mentioned a certain someone. Ever since I met him about a year and a half ago, we started to develop this great friendship. I discovered that we had a lot of things in common. We recommended books to each other. We fell in love with the same bands. Every day that we spent time together we'd make a new inside joke somehow. I felt like I could talk to him about pretty much anything. Soon enough I realized that the things I felt for him went beyond friendship. I didn't say anything, because if the feelings weren't mutual I didn't want to lose him as a friend. A few weeks ago, though, he admitted to feeling some of the same things about me. I had a hard time convincing myself that it was even true. It was, though. So far not much in our relationship has changed, but I'm happy to take things one day at a time and work things out slowly. For now, he makes me smile, and that's enough. So, that's the story of a boy and a girl and the proof that sometimes dreams do come true.
♥♥Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Aww... that's so sweet Kristin! I'm so happy for you! <3

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.