Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Could Almost Be A Morning Person

 There's just something about it. Once I get past the waking up part, I really do enjoy mornings. I enjoy the peace and quiet, the calm of taking a few moments to drink some tea or coffee and eat some breakfast before the chaos of the day. I love the way the air feels fresher in the morning, and everything looks a little brighter. On wintry mornings I savor the drive to work or school with the sunrise to my back and the fresh clean world spread out before me. In summer there's nothing better than footprints in the dewy grass and the scents of yellow and green surrounding me. I love the feeling of having your whole day before you, fresh and "with no mistakes in it" as Anne Shirley would say. Quite honestly if mornings didn't come so early I'd be their biggest fan.
♥♥Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Love mornings. Definitely my favorite part of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.