Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Letter.

Dear You,
I think you're pretty wonderful. You don't know that, but only because I've never told you. And I probably never will. You'll never actually read this letter. Guess I'm just too chicken, but I like to tell myself that it's because I believe the male should initiate such conversations. See, basically, you're one of my closest friends. Maybe you don't even know that. I love the way we can start a random conversation and somehow we keep coming up with things to talk about. I love how we have all of this inside jokes (I loathe you. ((But not really, not at all)) ). I love that face you make when you're trying your hardest not to laugh. I love the way you're always kind to everyone, you always include everyone. You're just a really nice person in general. I'm not saying that I'm in love with you or anything crazy like that. I'm just saying that if you were to ask me to be your girlfriend, I'd probably say yes. Because like I said before, I think you're pretty wonderful.
Yours truly,
Me

So yeah. This is pretty personal. I guess I just needed to get all of this down somehow. I'm thinking maybe some of you can relate.
♥♥Kristin

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.