Friday, December 7, 2012

What Am I?


**This post is in response to some things I've seen on blogger, tumblr and facebook lately that have really made me consider this question**
 I've realized that for so long I've been trying to figure out where I fit in society, which prefabricated label suits me the best. Am I mainstream? Hipster? Poser? No. I'm just Kristin. I love to laugh, I'm a hopeless romantic, I inhale words, I listen to music, I have the greatest friends in the world, the smallest things make me smile the biggest, and right now life is lovely. That's me. I don't need a label to define who I am.
♥♥Kristin

2 comments:

  1. I love that. You make your own identity! I admire people who don't subscribe to a label.

    On that note, I nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have decided to stop doing reward posts for the time being, but believe me, I really appreciate it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.