Tuesday, December 11, 2012
To Do List//Christmas Break Version
1. Re-read the Wrinkle in Time series. I've been thinking about them a lot lately, and though I've read them all countless times, I'm ready to do it again.
2. Spend as much time as possible with my bestfriend
3. Go shopping with my Mom and aunts (It's kind of a tradition)
4. Bake/make things (especially these hot chocolate truffles and these brownies). I'm usually not much of a baker, but the holidays really put me in the mood.
5. Go sledding (that is, if we get a substantial snowfall... here's hoping!)
6. Take some photos. That's one thing that I've been REALLY slacking on lately. I can't remember the last time I got out my camera just to take a few pictures.
7. Write something. Or lots of little somethings. I don't really care so long as I'm writing.
I'll let you know how I do! What plans do you have for your Christmas break, or Christmas time in general?