Thursday, December 27, 2012

Here&Gone

That's how so many things are. The anticipation and the buildup last for days, weeks, months, and then in the span of 24 hours, or one hour, or minutes, that long anticipated something is here and gone. It's the way of life but I can't help wishing that I could drag out those moments just a bit longer. After all of that anticipation, it seems almost anticlimactic that things like Christmas should end so soon. Still, that's not to say that I didn't enjoy it, because I did. We ate lots of food, played lots of card games, and laughed too much for our own good. It was over so quickly, but I'll always have my memories of yet another perfect Christmas.
♥♥Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I know, it's always sad feeling that "what now?" feeling after Christmas is over, haha. But we always part for New Years, and then it's my birthday on the first, so there's always more excitement to look forward to before life goes back to normal :)

    Glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.