Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Cliche Thanksgiving Post.

What can I say? I'm usually a sucker for cliche stuff. And anyways, cliche as it is, that doesn't make it any less important to be thankful. So here's what I'm thankful for this year:
1. My job. I know, cliche answer, but it earns me the money that, as a college student, I so direly need. I also met some of my closest friends through my job. Which brings me to:
2. My friends. What can I say? They're the best.
3. My family. Also the best. We have a blast together all the time. They're crazy and I love them to death.
4. Sugar. In the form of: cake, candy canes, Mountain Dew, chocolate.... I could go on.
5. The internet. But really, how did our parents survive without it?
6. Books. They're absolutely lovely.
7. Words. Because they're one of my favorite things in the world.
8. Hot beverages on cool fall days.
9. That I live in America despite what everyone's saying lately. I have religious and other freedoms, enough food, clothing and a house. That's more than a lot of the world can say.
And, most importantly, 
10.The fact that, no matter how many times I screw up, no matter how many times I fall, God is there to pick me up, brush me off, and give me a second chance.
What are you thankful for this year?
♥♥Kristin

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.