Thursday, November 15, 2012

Some Word Love.

As you probably already know, I absolutely love quotes. Here are some that I have been obsessing over lately:
It's so true. We go our entire lives saying "maybe tomorrow" but what if tomorrow never comes? This applies to so many things. It really made me think.
This is from Anne of the Island by L.M. Montogmery. It describes November so well! Not to mention makes me want to visit Prince Edward Island even more.
This is something I too often forget.

"The funny thing about introverts is once they feel comfortable with you, they can be the funniest, most enjoyable people to be around. It’s like a secret they feel comfortable sharing with you. Except, the secret is their personality."
I don't know who said this, but speaking as an introvert, it's very true. It takes me a while to become truly comfortable with someone, but when I am I can be "normal."
I'm not much for the style of this quote, I think it's too dark, but I love the message. Too often, we put all of our faith in people and then feel so hurt when they let us down. We have to remember that God is the only one we should be putting our full trust in.

So, those are some of my favorite quotes lately. What are some quotes that have stuck out to you lately?
♥♥Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I know what Anne means about the wind in November <3 Can't wait until I get my book boxes unpacked, because than I am re-reading ALL of the Anne books. Someday I must go to P.E.I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.