Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Beach // Part One

I've still got two days of my vacation to go, but I had some down time so I figured I'd post about the first half of the week so you aren't assaulted by photos when I get back. I'll try to post these in chronological order:

The first thing we did, naturally, was go for a walk on the beach.


We even saw some wildlife.
I know it's hard to tell from the picture, but these beach houses were the cutest things. I fell in love with all of them. They're painted various pastel colors that would look strange anywhere else but somehow they just fit in perfectly here. It gives the place an almost fairy-tale affect.

We took a mini-daytrip to visit a lighthouse. The weather was gorgeous but hot and because of occasional thunder we couldn't go up to the top, which was disappointing. Still, at least we got to see it.
And that's it for now. I realize I didn't have as many picture uploaded as I thought and I was too lazy to get my memory card from the camera, so this will be all for now. More to come when I get home.
♥♥Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.