Monday, April 2, 2012

The Girl Behind the Glasses.

I realized that I never said much about me, other than the fact that I am a nerd. Which, while that is true, it's not really what defines me. It's just a piece of me.I love Jesus, that's the most important thing. Some other things I really love are reading, writing (hopefully I will post some snippets her eventually), and photography. I know, every blogger says the same thing, but I'm not trying to be cliche. I also love watching funny movies, hanging out with my friends, and drinking coffee. I'm pretty much addicted to Pinterest, but aren't we all? Fall is my favorite season, and littletiny things make me smile. I'm a homebody and an introvert. At risk of sounding morose, cloudy and rainy days are my favorite because they feel so cozy (so long as I don't have anywhere to be). They're also my favorite because no day looks brighter and cleaner than the day after a rainy one. My favorite colors are yellow and grey, together and individually (Also, I spell grey the English way because it just looks so much better). I'm coming to terms with this quiet, quirky, bookish person God has made me.

Some of my favorite things are:
Books {In the approximate order that I found them, or they found me}:
~ The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
~ The Wrinkle In Time series by Madeleine L'Engle
~ Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Patterson
~ The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
~ The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
~ The Fault in our Stars by John Green

Bands/ Artists:
~Tenth Avenue North
~ Hawk Nelson
~ Casting Crowns
~ Brandon Heath
~ Sidewalk Prophets

So I guess you'd say that's me in a nutshell. On another note, I have considered starting a "Friday Five" or some other such thing that happens once a week on my blog, kind of a something-to-say-when-i-don't-know-what-to-say. I guess I'll have a trial run of that, starting this Friday. And now I'm off to the wonderful world of work (alliteration unintentional).
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.