Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Five

1. Going to the relief sale tonight with my aunt and cousin. It's so much fun! There are a lot of cute little stands with jewlery, books, and delicious food. A portion of all of the earnings go to charities supporting third world countries. It's really a blast.

2. Feeling really excited for college. I visited the community college that I am going to attend next year, and it seems like a good fit so far.

3. My scholarship banquet is over, so I don't need to worry about that anymore.

4. The Kite Runner. I recommend it.

5. Arizona green tea with ginseng and honey =  the nectar of the gods. So good.

So this is the second week of this. Do you like it? Should I keep doing it, or do you find it boring? Let me know what you think in the comments.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.