Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter.

Living He loved me,
Dying he saved me,
Buried he carried my sins far away.
Rising he justified, freely forever,
One day He's coming, oh glorious day.
~from "Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me)" by Casting Crowns 

Yesterday my family celebrated Easter at my aunt and uncle's house with my Grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins. I ♥ holidays :)
 Easter Eggs on our plates: they were actually resurrection eggs, a dozen plastic eggs each with a small figurine or something that represents a part of the Easter story. We went around the table in order and told the story this way. A neat idea!
 These were some of the flowers on the table. I don't know what they are, but they are yellow so I fell in love with them. I'm sure my family found it strange that I kept snapping pictures the entire evening...
 It really was a perfect day for Easter: the weather was lovely if a bit windy. Perfect for an Easter egg hunt. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of my aunt's flowers and plants:


 My aunt's house is beautiful. I love the way she has it designed. When I have my own house, I want it to look like hers (well, not identical, but with the same feel).

I hate glare and reflections. This would have looked much nicer if not for that lamp reflected in the middle.

So anyway, that was Easter. I had a lot of fun. Holidays are my favorite. I love spending time with my family, they're the best. There are some days and moments that  I wish could last forever, whether they are holidays or just a regular day that is exemplary in its normalcy. If only childhood was forever. Time goes by too quickly. This is why I take pictures: a moment may not last forever, but the memory of it will.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.