1. Some of the best books start off slowly. The same applies in life: don't give up, and you'll be rewarded with a fantastic plot line, or if you're lucky, a fairy-tale ending.
2. No matter how much you may want to keep reliving the comfort of familiar words, you have to turn the page to find out what happens next.
3. When one chapter is over it may feel like the end, but there's a new one unfolding and who knows? It may just make everything worthwhile.
4. You're not going to like every book and that's okay, because for every book out there that isn't worth your time, there are a dozen that are.
5. Here's the cliche one I'm sure you all knew was coming (that doesn't make it any less true): You really can't judge a book by it's cover: bent pages, cracked spines and horrendous movie remake covers can house the story that may change your life.