Sunday, March 3, 2013

Handwritten Everything

I don't know what it is, but something about the action of hand writing anything - be it a journal entry or a study guide - is downright therapeutic for me. Maybe it's the concise motions of forming each letter with the tip of my pen, or maybe it's the satisfaction of seeing lines of neat, orderly words marching on. Probably some of both. I'll admit, I really pride myself on my handwriting. I think it's very neat and looks rather pretty. I'm often complimented on it. I think it's one of the things that calms and comforts me the most. The simple act of writing helps me to clear my head, to focus on what's in front of me and to let go of my frustrations. I prefer it to typing any day. If I could hand write my blog posts, believe me, I would. There's just something about it.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.