Friday, March 8, 2013

My Favorite Kind of Nature

This right here ^^ is my favorite kind of nature. My "wanderlust" board on pinterest is absolutely covered with trees and woods and sun-dappled forest floors. I love each of my family's many vacations to the mountains, be it spending time at the cabin or camping with my cousins or the annual church camping trip. I love the solitude, the sounds of birds chirping and squirrels chattering in the trees. I love the fresh, green smell and the way the sun filters through the leaves. There's nothing quite like spending time in the woods to erase my worries and make me feel at peace. There's no better way to spend an almost-Spring Sunday afternoon than traipsing through the trees, camera in hand, remembering what it's like to be free. The boy recently mentioned to me that he likes hiking as well, so this Sunday, after church, I believe we'll do just that.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.