Sunday, September 23, 2012

There's Just Something About Today.

I didn't take this picture today, but this is pretty much how today looks.
Today is just one of those fall days. Everything looks clear and crisp and sharp. The light of the sun has a slightly golden glow.  The sky is a deep gorgeous shade of blue and the clouds look so close I feel like I could reach up and touch them. Today is one of the days that makes me want to take a long walk in the woods with my camera and some tea, taking deep breaths of the fall air and just taking everything in. There's a very small window of time in which days like this occur, usually in the last three weeks of September, and every year I wish there was a way that I could make it all last just a bit longer, because I never have enough of time to soak everything in.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.