Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sometimes.

Sometimes things don't work out the way you want.
Sometimes life punches you right in the gut.
Sometimes all you want to do is curl up in a ball and shut out the world for a little bit, because it's the one problem you can't solve.
"It's always darkest before the dawn" they say, but in the darkness, you often wonder whether the dawn will ever come. 
But sometimes, life gives you hope.
Sometimes, when it starts to feel like you can't go on anymore, a small spark gives you a reason.
Sometimes a smile from a friend, a sunny morning or a piece of Grandma's chocolate cake can be just what you needed.
Sometimes hope comes when you least expect it.

I wrote the first part of this post a few weeks ago, back when it seemed nothing in my little world was going right. Now, looking back, I know that was a hard time for me. But I also see the little things that gave me hope. My friends. My family. The boy. Sunny days. Comfort food. Books. And I know it's so hard to remember, but the bad times don't last forever.
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.