Saturday, October 27, 2012

Some Things I'm Currently Obsessing Over.

-This website, which you can subscribe to and will send you a writing prompt every day. Goodbye writer's block! If you click the link it will take you to the place where you can subscribe to the emails. All you need to enter is your email and your first name. No gimmicks as far as I know. I only recently signed up myself.
-The band Imagine Dragons. They aren't a Christian band, so I don't agree 100% with their lyrics, but the songs overall are very catchy and I've fallen in love. I listen to them almost constantly. (I may or may not be listening to them right now.) Look them up on youtube if you want! I suggest Round and Round, On Top of the World and Tiptoe to start off.
-Simple art, like this:
I'm kind of in love with ampersands. Weird? Maybe.

And more can be found on my Pinterest
-Searching about Hurricane Sandy. I'm sure you've heard of it. Where I live, we're supposed to get hit by it, big time. Torrential downpours, strong winds, possible heavy snow, the whole enchilada. Everything at the grocery store where I work is absolutely nuts. People are buying water, canned food, bread, eggs and milk like there's no tomorrow (the last two, I've never understood. If the power goes out eggs and milk useless. But I digress.)

So anyway, that's what I've been obsessing over lately. Possible storm of the century aside, I've fallen in love with all of the above things.
♥♥Kristin

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.