Friday, October 19, 2012

A Word.

This word ^^ is the one that I think describes my life most perfectly. It seems that's what happens to me often: I stumble upon good things like books, music and people. I always find them when I least expect to. I think a big part of serendipity is living life in a way that the small things delight you. Things like hearing your favorite song on the radio, discovering a new favorite book, finding the bible verse that applies most to your life at the moment you read it, or waking up to sunshine and blue skies.
I'm actually considering changing my blog name to this, because I feel that I have changed a lot over the last six months, and I believe my blog has as well. I'm finding that this is what I blog about the most: the small things in life that just make my heart smile. Any thoughts on the matter? I'm ready for a change, and this might be it.
♥♥Kristin

3 comments:

  1. I love this word! I find myself thinking it several times during the week because I am delighted by small things too. It's a very cool sentiment and one that our society needs to ponder more. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this name. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.