Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inconsistency

That's the word I'd use to describe my approach to blogging in the last few months (and that's putting it mildly). I attribute it partly to school and work that has kept me busy, as well as posting for The Book Chewers. Probably the bigger reason is that I have fallen into the trap of doing this for others rather than for myself. I started doing it for the pageviews, for the comments, for the followers.

Today I'm here to tell you that I'm going to start doing this for me again. Posting the things I want to post about. (Trying to) not care about the number of comments I get on each post, and whether I even get any. Now that it's summer, I really want to focus on that. And maybe there'll be a new blog name and design to help me get back into the mood.

Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

  1. *claps* I know I got awful discouraged when I'd been blogging for some time and didn't get much feedback. But... never give up! Post what you love, and the kindred spirits will come flooding in. :)

    Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for your blog, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.