Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tightrope to the Sun

think I've settled on a new blog title. If you looked at my blog at all in the past 12 hours, you would have seen a different title (and even a different "new title" post). I thought I had found the perfect title, until I happened to remember one of many failed tumblr blogs I'd started titled "Tightrope to the Sun". The title came from one of my favorite quotes from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: "It was a Monday, and they walked on a tightrope to the sun." Something about the poetry of that phrase stays with me.

I always get myself into trouble by being too hasty, but I'm hoping that this time it will stick. The design is slightly new as well, though I mainly just tweaked the color scheme. I'm not very tech savvy, so unless someone volunteers to make a design for me, this is what you're gonna get. I kinda like the simple look anyway.

So, what do you guys think? Does the new title work for you? Also, a question for you tech-savvy people out there: is there a way to change my URL so that my blog keeps showing up in your feeds? Many thanks, in advance!

Anyway, a real post is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for it! Excited to see more posts from you.

    I think there's a way to change the URL. I'll look into it and send you a message if I figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to post more! Thanks so much for your offer to help as well :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.