Sunday, June 2, 2013

Oh, Hey June!

{via}
It's hard to believe that the calendar has flipped again. It seems like just last week I was typing up my "Hey, May" post but yet, it's June already. I know that this Summer is going to just fly by. Here's some of what this month holds for me:
- I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I went to prom with the boy. And it was great.
- Camping weekend with my family and church family (it's an annual thing. I'll be sure to post stories+pictures when we get back.)
- Swimming with my best friend (she has an in-ground pool at her house, and let's say I'm just a little bit jealous)
- Just enjoying the beginning of summer (and hoping it doesn't get too hot or humid)

What does June hold for you?
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.