Tuesday, April 16, 2013

An Explanation.

Every once in a while I'll get a strong urge to scribble, to write, to blog, but the catch is that I never know just what it is that I want to say. It's the oddest sensation: Like I'm just brimming with words, but I don't even know what they are. I go over the possible topics in my head: Spring? No. I did that a few weeks ago. Books? No. I talk about them too often already. My life? As if there's anything anyone would want to hear. A snippet? Those haven't been coming too regularly either. So I'm left sitting here, typing a few sentences of draft after draft before I give up again. I guess I'm just sitting here waiting for something to happen. And that's my lousy excuse as to why I just haven't been posting as much as usual. Maybe when school's out I'll do better. Who knows?
♥♥Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I get where you're coming from! I get bloggers block especially when school is very demanding, sometimes it's all too much for me. Glad I'm not the only one out there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.