Friday, March 23, 2012

Confession 001.

I have always wanted to start a blog. And if we're being completely honest here, this is my second attempt. I just felt like the first one was so contrived, and not at all "me." I'm still not sure who exactly I am, but it is not that. I want this to be somewhere I can be completely honest, say what's on my mind, and share my take on the world. I know at first I won't have any followers, and I may never get very many, but I'm doing this more for me than for anyone else. Sure, it would be nice to write one of those mega-blogs that have a few hundred followers, but I'll be okay if I never do. For now, I just want to make this the best blog it can be. "I have loved the words and I have hated them, and I hope that I have made them right." {Liesel from The Book Thief, one of my all time favorite books.}
♥♥Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.