Monday, September 23, 2013

Hey There

I know, it's been a while. Honestly, I haven't felt very inspired to write much on this little blog lately. I do not, by any means, want to give it up. I enjoy this blog a lot and it's a great creative outlet. All I'm saying is that I'm going to step back, and there may be large intervals between posts. I have a lot on my plate right now what with The Book Chewers and school and my job. This isn't goodbye, just I'll be seeing you. I may post once or twice a month but frequency (as I'm sure you've noticed) is going to be significantly declined. I hope this doesn't make you un-follow me, but I also understand that consistency is important. Hopefully you'll be sticking around, because even I don't know what's in store for this little place.
♥♥ Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It truly makes my day.